DISTRICT DEVELOPMENT COORDINATION AND MONITORING COMMITTEE
A large number of significant and ambitious programmes are being implemented for improvement of infrastructure and for improving human development and the well-being of people. District Development Coordination and Monitoring Committee (Disha) is being formed with a view to fulfilling the objective of ensuring a better coordination among all the elected representatives in Parliament, State Legislatures and Local Governments (Panchayati Raj Institutions/Municipal Bodies) for efficient and time-bound development of districts in our country. These Committees could monitor the implementation of the programmes in accordance with prescribed procedures and guidelines and promote synergy and convergence for greater impact. The Disha will supercede the District Vigilance & Monitoring Committee currently mandated by Ministry of Rural Development.
23 October 2017
20 June 2017
- Meeting of Disha
- Agenda of Disha
- Target/Achievement under MGNREGA FY(2016-17) & FY(2017-18)
- Progress Report MPLADS upto 15/06/2017
- Scheme and their Incharge
- Members of DISHA Committee
- District Level nodal functionaries of programme/schemes
- Release from Dushyant Chautala
- DISHA – Letter to Chief Secretaries
- District Development Coordination and Monitoring Committee (DISHA) Guidelines (English / Hindi)
The contents uploaded on this page are provided by DRDA, Hisar.