DISTRICT DEVELOPMENT COORDINATION AND MONITORING COMMITTEE
A large number of significant and ambitious programmes are being implemented for improvement of infrastructure and for improving human development and the well-being of people. District Development Coordination and Monitoring Committee (Disha) is being formed with a view to fulfilling the objective of ensuring a better coordination among all the elected representatives in Parliament, State Legislatures and Local Governments (Panchayati Raj Institutions/Municipal Bodies) for efficient and time-bound development of districts in our country. These Committees could monitor the implementation of the programmes in accordance with prescribed procedures and guidelines and promote synergy and convergence for greater impact. The Disha will supercede the District Vigilance & Monitoring Committee currently mandated by Ministry of Rural Development.
23 October 2017
20 June 2017
- Meeting of Disha (753 KB)
- Agenda of Disha (683 KB)
- Target/Achievement under MGNREGA FY(2016-17) & FY(2017-18) (50 KB)
- Progress Report MPLADS upto 15/06/2017 (47 KB)
- Scheme and their Incharge (437 KB)
- Members of DISHA Committee (265 KB)
- District Level nodal functionaries of programme/schemes (303 KB)
- Release from Dushyant Chautala (756 KB)
- DISHA – Letter to Chief Secretaries (491 KB)
- District Development Coordination and Monitoring Committee (DISHA) Guidelines (English (318 KB) / Hindi (602 KB) )
The contents uploaded on this page are provided by DRDA, Hisar.